Sunday, May 23, 2010

Can I get my Yahoo! Answers alerts to my GMail address?

I recently switched email providers, but I still have a Yahoo! email account I barely use except for some reminders I can't seem to move. Is it possible for me to get my alerts (e.g. "Someone answered your question", "You got best answer") to my GMail? I hate having to go check my Yahoo! just for those, and I don't want to have to pay for auto-forwarding (since when does any decent provider make you pay for that?)





Anyway, is it possible, and if so how? I added it as a second email on the Yahoo! account but they still go to my @yahoo.com address.
Can I get my Yahoo! Answers alerts to my GMail address?
Hi rissaofthesaiyajin,





To change the email address your notifications are sent to, go to your My Q%26amp;A page and click "Edit My Info". The Email section allows you to select the email address you'd like to use. Don't forget to save. :)





Jane F.
Reply:no, you gotta check your yahoo email...for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

gmail problem Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting