Sunday, May 23, 2010

Can I get Yahoo! Mail on my iPhone, but send Gmail?

Is there a way to receive mail from my Yahoo! Mail account on my iPhone, but have mail I send (including replies to my Yahoo! Mail messages) go out from my Gmail account?
Can I get Yahoo! Mail on my iPhone, but send Gmail?
you can send as either. I have a yahoo %26amp; a gmail (and several others) on my iPhone.





in each account it defaults to a single e-mail address. When I reply from one, it uses the corresponding address.





If you want to reply from a different account you need to set it up with a different reply-to address... or have it forward to address you want to reply from.





Not as neat as os x mail.app.
name latin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

gmail problem Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting