Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I cannot get on any google sites including gmail or gtalk all of a sudden. Please help.?

It was working fine and then all of a sudden I would get messages that said "Internet Explorer cannot Connect to this website." I can connect to any other pages but nothing google affiliated. I've tried the avg virus scanner. I've tried to reset my internet settings. I've added google to my safe list in privacy settings. I'm not super techy so please give your responses in layman's terms. I just don't know what happened and nothing seems to work. Can someone please help?
I cannot get on any google sites including gmail or gtalk all of a sudden. Please help.?
if you think you have virus or spyware, try MALWAREBYTES ANTIMALWARE to scan your pc, this may because of your connection.


you can download software here


http://www.softwarehouse.110mb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

gmail problem Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting