Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do i join yahoo and gmail accounts if i keep getting this: Server denied POP3 access for the given user?

I am trying to add my yahoo email to my gmail email like i have my other email addresses, but I keep getting the same message:





"Server denied POP3 access for the given username and password. POP access is limited to Yahoo! Mail Plus subscribers."





How do I change this?
How do i join yahoo and gmail accounts if i keep getting this: Server denied POP3 access for the given user?
You have to enable it from Yahoo Mail.





Go to Yahoo Mail:





%26gt;Options


%26gt;Mail Options


%26gt;POP %26amp; Forwarding


%26gt;Set Up or Edit POP %26amp; Forwarding


%26gt;Click: Web %26amp; POP Access


%26gt;Save

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

gmail problem Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting