Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May I get an invite to demonoid.com? (Will trade Gmail invite)?

Hello, I've been looking for the registration on their website for weeks now, but I never seem to be able to get there at the right time. Anyways, I was hoping for someone to come by and email me an 'invite code' so that I may sign up. I am willing to trade a G-Mail invite back if wanted. Thanks again and I hope this works out.
May I get an invite to demonoid.com? (Will trade Gmail invite)?
While I don't have one to provide, check out





http://www.inviteshare.com





You trade invites for sites like that there.
Reply:i do have 3 extra invitation code for demonoid... send me message thru ym...





g-mail invite? whats that? google mail??? as far as i know, you dont need invitation code to create account at google mail...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

gmail problem Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting