Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have 2 gmail IDs.How can I get an email sent to anyone on both the IDs?

My query isn't this straight forward.I have 2 IDs,say A@gmail.com and B@gmail.com.Right now,any email sent to A is received at B.How can I receive email sent to B on A?


It should help em in the way that if an email is sent to any one of the IDs,both should receive it.This will help me in my surfing,as well as save my time waste din toggling between the two IDs.Please...
I have 2 gmail IDs.How can I get an email sent to anyone on both the IDs?
If you do that, you will get a never ending string of emails at both email addresses.





A will send to B which will send back to A, back to B. back to A etc, etc, etc etc. You get the idea.
Reply:You'll have to do this for both accounts.





Log into gmail and click the settings link at the top of the page.





Go to the accounts tab and click "Add another mail account" on the line that says "Get mail from other accounts:"





Fill in the appropriate e-mail address and click next. Fill in the password on the next screen. You should be able to leave the POP Server and Port alone. Check which ever options you want and click Add Account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

gmail problem Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting